The Human Connection to Link Building
With the advent of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), link building has mainly involved human interaction. Nowadays, individuals depend more on the internet over the course of their everyday activities than they have never done, and the internet is energized by links. Search engines possess a certain level of capability to monitor links in addition to assessing them, but the fact remains that links are most importantly intended for human use. Only a human mind is capable of creating links that can yield immense value to other people.
White label link building is a human effort.
Google is diminishing manipulations and spam
Link building does not depend on manipulation anymore.
Google has become very good at recognizing spam links and manipulations and is getting better and better at eliminating such links. With the launch of the Penguin algorithm and the progressive endeavors of Google’s internet spam group, link building has returned to its point of origin- white hat link building.
Human interactions are needed to create genuine links
An ideal approach to creating genuine links that are valuable to web crawlers is by human association. This implies manual effort to connect with genuine individuals and site administrators.
If any website allows you to place your links with them with no human interaction or association then such website isn’t a good choice to link to. It is important you connect with the individual who is managing a website where you wish to leave your link. If there is no human presence, it is highly likely that the site is no longer viable or was built solely for the web crawlers. If you’re not sure how to create white label links, you can opt for white label link building services. White label link building is a process where web pages or links are built by a third-party source or a white label SEO company which are then applied to the provider’s own brand identity. This way you can get your white links under your brand from the best white label link building services out there.
Links are meant for humans, not search engines
Links are a great way for individuals to explore the wide web. In the absence of links, the web would be a jumbled chaos of data, and web indexes such as Yahoo and Google won’t function properly. Adopt a human-first strategy when seeking white label links from websites, and consider how good your chosen links will aid internet users to discover your website.
Furthermore, links make for better user experience, especially for web content. They can additionally be used for reference or citation purposes to add credibility and depth to your web content. As opposed to developing a wide, intricate subject, links are an ideal way of passing vital information on to your audience without the need of diverging from your primary topic.
Utilizing a “human-first” strategy for white hat link building
It is one thing to comprehend that link building is a human effort, though it is another thing entirely to practice that theory.
The following are some extensive rules for utilizing a human-first strategy for white hat link building:
- Concentrate on relevance: Enlighten someone else (partner, companion or customer) on why a particular link is deemed significant. In the event that you can’t see any obvious reason for its pertinence, disregard such links.
- Work with an audience-first mentality: When pursuing links, first seek out the websites your target audience visit often as opposed to the higher authority websites.
- Concentrate on context: consider which areas will best serve your link placement on a site and if visitors would click on it. Provided they do, would they find its destination satisfying?
- Human connection: do not forget that there is a genuine (and probably occupied) individual on the opposite end of your connection, and regard them with respect. Ensure you are always courteous and accommodating.
- Give value: create links that deliver a “win-win-win” for the linking website, your website and your human audience that discover them.