For many digital marketing agencies and SEO resellers, getting their clients’ websites to rank in multiple cities can be a challenge. And that is fine because it’s not an easy task.
Ranking a single website in one city is hard enough, let alone multiple cities. However, it is not impossible, and certain strategies can be employed to make it happen. That is where a reputed white label SEO reseller comes in.
As a digital marketing agency or SEO reseller, you may not have the time or resources to focus on multi-location SEO. That is perfectly understandable. After all, you have your own business to run.
But what if you had a partner who could take care of all the multi-location SEO for you? A white label SEO reseller can be that partner.
A white label SEO reseller is a company that provides multi-location SEO services to digital marketing agencies and SEO resellers. They will have the experience and expertise to rank your clients’ websites in multiple cities. And they will do all the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your business.
There are many benefits of partnering with a white label SEO reseller when it comes to multi-location SEO. Here are just a few:
- You can offer a multi-location SEO service to your clients without having to do any of the work yourself.
- You can focus on your core business while the white label SEO reseller takes care of multi-location SEO for you.
- You can offer a multi-location SEO service to your clients at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself.
Before we go ahead and tell you how a reputed white label SEO reseller can help your client’s business rank in multiple cities, let us first understand what multi-location SEO is and why it is important.
What Is Multi-Location SEO?
Like any SEO campaign, a multi-location SEO campaign is all about getting a website to rank higher in the search engine results pages (SERPs). However, as the name suggests, a multi-location SEO campaign is designed to get a website to rank in multiple cities.
Many businesses have a presence in multiple cities—for example, a chain of restaurants or grocery store chains. If you are running an SEO campaign for such a business, you need to focus on getting their website to rank in multiple cities.
Why Is Multi-Location SEO Important?
Multi-location SEO is important for any business that has a presence in multiple cities. It is a great way to reach out to customers and get more business.
If you are running an SEO campaign for a business that has a presence in multiple cities, then you need to ensure that their website ranks in all those cities. Otherwise, you are leaving a lot of potential business on the table.
The Two Types of Businesses That Can Rank In Multiple Cities
Service-based businesses that cover a certain area. For example, a moving company that operates out of New York but also services New Jersey.
Local stores that have multiple locations in different cities. For example, an optometrist who has a store in New York and another store in New Jersey.
If you are running an SEO campaign for either of these types of businesses, then you need to focus on getting their website to rank in multiple cities.
What Does It Take to Rank a Business in Multiple Locations?
There are a few things that you need to do to get a business to rank in multiple cities.
- Optimize the website for each individual city. You need to make sure that the website is optimized for all the relevant keywords for each city.
- Create separate websites for each city. This is a good option if the business has a different website for each city.
- Create localized content for each city. This means creating content that is relevant to each individual city.
- Create listings in all the major directories and citation sites for each city.
- Create social media profiles for each city.
How a White Label SEO Reseller Can Help Your Client’s Business Rank in Multiple Cities?
Unlike individual digital agencies or freelancers, a white label SEO reseller has the resources and the expertise to help your client’s business rank in multiple cities. A white label SEO reseller will optimize the website for all the relevant keywords for each city. They will also create localized content for each city and create listings on all the major directories and citation sites for each city.
In addition, a white label SEO reseller will create social media profiles for each city and manage all the social media accounts. This is a very important part of ranking a business in multiple cities.
Let’s take a close look at how a white label SEO reseller can help you with their services.
Create & Optimize City-Specific Landing Pages
City-specific landing pages are a very important part of ranking in multiple cities. They are service pages that are specific to a city or region.
For example, if you were a mover and serviced major cities throughout Texas, you may have a page for Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, etc.
A white label SEO reseller will create these pages for your client’s business and optimize them for all the relevant keywords for each city.
What Makes A Successful City-Specific Landing Page?
There are a few things that make a successful city-specific landing page.
City-Specific Keyword Research
The first thing is to make sure that the page is optimized for all the relevant keywords for each city. A white label SEO reseller will do extensive keyword research to ensure that the page is optimized for all the relevant keywords.
For instance, if you were a mover in Dallas, the reseller would research all the relevant keywords for moving services in Dallas. This would include keywords such as “Dallas movers”, “Movers in Dallas”, “Dallas moving company” etc.
City-Specific Unique Content
Another important thing is to ensure that the page has unique city-specific content. This means that the content on the page is relevant to each city.
For example, if you were a mover in Dallas, the reseller would create content that is relevant to moving services in Dallas. This would include information on the best time to move to Dallas, the average cost of moving to Dallas, etc.
In addition, the reseller would also include city-specific information such as the average cost of living in Dallas, the best neighborhoods in Dallas, etc.
Here’s how a reputed reseller helps you create unique content for each city landing page:
- The reseller will first conduct extensive keyword research to identify all the relevant keywords for each city.
- They will then create a list of topics that need to be covered on each page.
- The reseller will then assign each topic to a team of writers who are experts in that particular topic.
- The writers will then create unique, city-specific content for each page.
Optimize Landing Pages for Each City
Once the pages are created, the reseller will optimize them for each city’s relevant keywords. This includes adding the relevant keywords to the title, the meta tags, the header tags, the body content, etc.
Here’s a list of optimization that a reputed reseller will do for each city landing page:
- Title Optimization: Adding the relevant keywords to the title of each page.
- Meta Tag Optimization: Adding the relevant keywords to the meta tags of each page.
- Header Tag Optimization: Adding the relevant keywords to the header tags of each page.
- Body Content Optimization: Optimizing the body content of each page for the relevant keywords.
- Image Optimization: Optimizing the images on each page for the relevant keywords.
- Anchor Text Optimization: Optimizing the anchor text of each page for the relevant keywords.
- Internal Linking Structure: Optimizing the internal linking structure of each page.
- External Linking: Adding external links to each page.
- Site Speed Optimization: Optimizing the site speed of each page.
- Mobile Optimization: Optimizing each page for mobile.
- Create A Sitemap: Creating a sitemap for each page.
- Submit Pages To Google: Submitting each page to Google.
Build Links for Each City Page
Link-building is another important ranking factor for city pages. A white label SEO reseller will help you build high-quality links to each page.
Some of the link-building techniques that a reseller will use include:
- Directory Submission: Submitting each page to relevant directories.
- Article Submission: Writing and submitting articles to relevant article directories.
- Press Release Submission: Writing and submitting press releases to relevant news sites.
- Social Bookmarking: Bookmarking each page on social bookmarking sites.
- Forum Posting: Posting on relevant forums and linking back to each page.
- Blog Commenting: Commenting on relevant blogs and linking back to each page.
Manage Google Business Profiles for Each City
Businesses with multiple locations need to create and manage Google Business profiles for each location. This can be a time-consuming and tedious task.
A white label SEO reseller will help you create and manage Google Business profiles for each of your client’s locations.
Some of the things that a reseller will do include:
- Creating a profile for each location
- Adding photos to each profile
- Adding business hours to each profile
- Adding contact information to each profile
- Adding a description to each profile
- Adding the website to each profile
- Verifying each business
- Moderating reviews for each profile
- Monitoring each profile for any changes
Monitor Results and Making Adjustments
Once the pages are created and optimized, the reseller will then monitor the results. They will track the rankings of each page for the relevant keywords.
If the pages are not ranking, the reseller will then make the necessary adjustments. This can include adding more content, optimizing the existing content, adding more links, etc. The reseller will continue to monitor the results and make adjustments until the pages are ranked.
Report Results to You
Reporting the results to you is an important part of the process. A white label SEO reseller will provide you with monthly reports.
The reports will include the rankings of each page for the relevant keywords, the number of visitors to each page, the number of leads generated, etc. The reports will help you see the progress of each page and make any necessary adjustments.
Choosing a White Label SEO Reseller
When choosing a white label SEO reseller, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you want to choose a reseller that has experience in ranking city pages.
The reseller should also have a good understanding of local SEO and how to optimize for each location. It is also important to choose a reseller that offers monthly reports. The reports should be detailed and easy to understand.
Finally, you want to choose a reseller that offers competitive pricing. The price will depend on the number of pages that need to be optimized, the number of keywords, the competition, etc.
SEO Vendor is a white label SEO reseller that offers city page optimization services. We have years of experience in ranking city pages and can help your client’s business rank in multiple cities.
November 23, 2022 at 12:11 pm
I agree! Getting ranked in multiple locations or cities can really help gain more presence and reach out to customers. This should be done if you have a successful city-specific landing page.
November 27, 2022 at 11:49 am
This is definitely the reason why we need white label SEO resellers because they offer a cost-effective solution for businesses looking to improve their ranking in multiple cities.
Comments are closed.