The marketing and sales landscape is changing rapidly, driven by new technologies that allow agencies to leverage the latest AI-powered solutions. ChatGPT is one such tool that allows marketers to create powerful value propositions in minutes.
Value propositions are a key component of successful marketing campaigns and can be used to differentiate your agency from the competition. They play an important role in converting leads into customers and can be used to create a strong brand identity. That’s why we need to ensure that our value propositions are well-crafted and represent our products and services effectively. However, writing a compelling value proposition from scratch can be a daunting task. Fortunately, ChatGPT simplifies this process and helps agencies craft powerful messages quickly and easily.
The key to leveraging ChatGPT’s capabilities lies in its ability to ideate and edit. Here are five ways agencies can use ChatGPT to develop a powerful value proposition and stand out from the competition:
1. Develop a Preliminary Question That Sets Up the Challenge
Start by defining the main challenge that your value proposition must address. This will help focus your content and give you an anchor point to build from. The question, in this case, is actually a prompt that sets up the challenge for the engine.
Considering that you already know the purpose of your value proposition, here’s how to start the process:
Let’s say we want to create a value proposition for our SEO reseller services. We could begin by asking ChatGPT “write five headlines for a white label SEO provider.” Now, based on the input, ChatGPT will generate headlines for us to consider. Here’s the response we got:
Now, these are quite generic and mention nothing about our brand or services. But it gives us an idea of what kind of headlines are possible and where we can start. It’s obvious that the engine can generate generic headlines, but we need to guide it in the right direction to get the desired result.
2. Guide the Transformer With a Framework on the Strongest Version of Your Value Proposition and/or Your Evidential
Looking at the previous response, it’s easy to notice how generic the headlines were. To craft a powerful value proposition, we need to give the engine more specific information about our brand and services.
By providing a framework on the strongest version of our value proposition and/or evidential, it will be easier for us to guide ChatGPT in the right direction and generate more relevant results.
For this example, let’s add some specific information about our services:
- An industry leader for 15 years. Established relationships with SEO agencies all over the world to help them drive higher organic rankings and greater website traffic.
- Successfully delivered 7,000+ projects with more than 50,000+ rankings results over the course of the last decade.
- SEO Vendor provides the world’s only patent-pending AI SEO for agencies with 10X better results.
- SEO Vendor provides free tools, sales funnels, PPC, web development, and 30+ flexible and cost-effective marketing services.